Inspection Aid is an independent South Australian owned and operated business specialising in pre-purchase timber pest and building inspections in Adelaide, giving you peace of mind and helping you make an informed decision on what is usually your biggest investment.
We provide timely and reliable independent timber pest and building inspections in Adelaide, giving you a complete report detailing major structural & minor defects. We are Adelaide’s pre-purchase timber pest and building inspection specialists.
Utilising the latest timber pest and building inspections devices such as Flir thermal imaging cameras, Termatrac termite motion sensor and Tramex moisture meters you can be assured nothing will be missed.
All our detailed property termite and building inspections reports are prepared in compliance with the latest Australian Standard (4349.1 – Building and Pest Inspections – Residential). The pest and building reports detail the building’s condition to inform you of any major structural defects, other significant defects such as rising damp, poor site drainage, cracking, active termites, termite damage and workings.
Please note our Inspection reports will often highlight the need for termite management, you can refer to our dedicated Pest Control division for more detailed information on termites and other timber pests.http://www.pestaid.com.au
Why choose Inspection Aid TO PERFORM YOUR building and termite inspection REPORT
- We use the latest technology.
- Licensed and insured pest inspectors.
- Board Members of the Association of Building Consultants.
- Superior service with 24 hour turnaround when required.
- We provide unbiased advice, with your best interests in mind at all times.
- Our reports are comprehensive but easy to understand.
- We invite all our clients to attend the building and termite inspections.
- When you’re working with us, you have the professionals on your side.
WHERE REASONABLE ACCESS IS AVAILABLE we inspect THE FOLLOWING during our Building and Timber Pest inspections:
- Interior of property.
- Roof exterior.
- The whole site including gardens and fencing.
- Roof void.
- Property exterior.