Our standard building and timber pest – termite inspection covers a visual inspection of the following areas of the building subject to reasonable access.
Please note our Inspection reports will often highlight the need for termite management, you can refer to our dedicated Pest Control division for more detailed information on termites and other timber pests.http://www.pestaid.com.au
WHERE ACCESSIBLE, The areas of the property we cover DURING THE BUILDING TIMBER PEST – TERMITE INSPECTION are:
- Roofing, internal and external.
- Roof frame.
- Walls, internal and external.
- Under floor areas.
- Doors and frames, internal and external.
- Windows and frames, internal and external.
- Guttering and down pipes.
- Retaining walls.
- Patios, balconies and stairs.
- Pools, pergolas and paving.
- Fences and out buildings.
SomE OF THE ITEMS WE ARE INSPECTING FOR :
During our inspection of the above areas we are on the look out for and will report on the below issues (not limited to).
- Major defects.
- Minor defects.
- Salt damp.
- Cracking and movement.
- Structural defects.
- Poor building practice.
- Poor drainage.
- Plumbing leaks.
- Poor ventilation.
- Live termites.
- Termite damage.
- Wood rot.